Application deadline to the Clinician Investigator Program (CIP) Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa is March 5th 2018 for the 2018-2019 academic year.
We anticipate having two positions available for new applicants to the CIP this year.
Graduate Studies Option
You must be enrolled in a residency and M.Sc. or Ph.D. program to pursue the Graduate Studies option through the CIP
Post-Graduate Studies Option
You must have completed a graduate program previously (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) to undertake the CIP Post-Graduate studies option.
Applicants to the CIP will be rated according to the following:
- Strength of the research proposal
- Strength of the research environment
- Resident’s track record in research based on CV and publications
- Letters of support from:
- Clinical Program Director
- Proposed research supervisor
- Previous research supervisor or a faculty member who can speak to the resident’s potential in research
Send your completed application to:
Clinician Investigator Program
c/o Dr. Paul MacPherson
TOH – General Campus 501 Smyth Rd, FF39, Box 223
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L6
Phone: (613) 737-8899 x73896 Fax: (613) 739-6885